Hi,

In message "Re: Why Does Hash Apparently Reorder Its Internal Representation And  Other Associated Ponderings"
    on Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:37:00 +0900, Hal Fulton <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> writes:

|Personally I favor introducing an ordered hash of some form into Ruby.
|Other people don't. Many want the original Hash kept as it is for speed
|(though I am still unconvinced that merely keeping a sequence number
|along with each key would impact speed dramatically).

I am open to introduce order into 1.9 Hash, as long as we can
accomplish reasonable performance.  I haven't yet read the "A use case
for an ordered hash" thread yet.  I am facing a huge mountain of mails
after the vacation.

							matz.