Hi all,

What's the easiest way to get the 2D DFT of an image?  I can take care
of zero- or mean-padding via RMagick easily enough, and I presume
ImageMagick uses the DFT internally to implement convolutions, but I
can't see any easy way to get at the frequency data itself...  Am I
missing something, or am I going to have to marshall the pixel data from
RMagick to NArray (or gsl, or...) manually?  In that case, what's the
most efficient path?

I presume this is something that others deal with on a daily basis, but
I've never had to tackle it from Ruby before.

Thanks,
--
Alex