Hi,

Glade can do anything you want it to and is fast too. If you want to
dynamiccaly load a table, this is perfectly possible. Just make sure
that you know the name of the parent widget, for any widgets that you
will add. Or create an empty table of 1x1 and resize it to required
length and fill it with childs.

I did this myself too. For some example code look at the audio ripper I
develop:  http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=1284&release_id=6293. The
file rubyripper_gtk is what you need.
It loads the playlist dynamically for any cd that is loaded.

Regards,

crazy88