Hello,
     I'm posting here since I cannot do it in the Ruby-Gnome 2 forum.
I'm new to ruby and ruby-Gnome2.I've written a small script for
extracting table names from a trace file from Microsoft Analizer. I
decided I wanted to learn how to do GUI's so  at first I coded from
scratch a GUI but soon I got tired of doing it by hand. Then I
downloaded Glade and used it to make a gui pretty fast, but if I wan't
to modify the gui for any reasons I suspect that the
ruby-glade-create-template.rb will create a new file and I'll have to
move my code from one file to another. So here is the question, is there
an alternative to Glade for designing UI's?

btw, english is not my first language. sorry if I did not make myself
clear. :)

Greetings,
Felipe