On 8/18/06, Luke Kanies <luke / madstop.com> wrote:
 > I'm also excited that you're flexible about the interface; the native
> LDAP library was a bit too close to the actual LDAP library
> interfaces, which are not exactly easy to use.

Thanks- improving the API and making it more Ruby-esque was a major
motivation for building this library, and I'm still looking for ways
to improve it, so anyone with a suggestion please let me know. The
native LDAP API, as clunky as it is, is an RFC standard, so a lot of
people hesitate to change it. But it's so weird and old-fashioned that
I decided to do so anyway.