Robert Dober wrote:
> On 8/17/06, khaines / enigo.com <khaines / enigo.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, Robert Dober wrote:
>>
> 54 times in 6 months, whatever you say.
>
> I guess OP felt better with my reply, but obviously you did not!
>
> Sorry

I was mostly just looking for the most up to date anyway, so both
answers are appreciated. ;)

I had actually found raa.ruby-lang.org, so finding the modules looks to
be not THAT difficult, but finding usage info for them could be
problematic.

For example, I'm interested in sending an email with ruby. So I go to
raa.ruby-lang.org and look through "libraries" and find RubyMail. The
description says,  "lightweight mail library containing various mail
utility classes and modules". It sounds like it might do what I want.
From this: http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/rubymail/ I can see links to
download the module, see changes, the project homepage on rubyforge, and
the author's email address. No usage info.

Ok, so I'll go to the homepage. It's here:
http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubymail/. Again, I can see the
requirements/dependencies, a changelog, and I can download the module.
There's even a forum here, but it's empty. Still no usage help. I could
ask on the forum, but that seems inefficient.

What's the easiest way to figure out what this "RubyMail" does and how
to use it?