Hi,

I'd like to use FXRuby, but I need a simple 2D canvas widget like in Tk.

I'm rewriting a Tcl/Tk/C app in Ruby, and I need to be able to draw arcs,
boxes, strings, etc. in layers, and move them around. It would be nice to
let the user scroll, zoom, and click on things in the canvas, just as in Tk.

I'm not crazy about the look and feel of Tk, or the application
architecture, though I haven't tried it with Ruby, only with Tcl.

Am I pretty much stuck with Tk, or is there a canvas widget I can use with
FXRuby or another GUI lib?

Thanks!