Under the download section:
For now, Streamlined is available in compiled .gem format only. You
can currently download it from this server using the following link:
http://streamlined.relevancellc.com/streamlined_generator-0.0.3.gem

Save it to wherever you want and then (if you saved it to c:)
gem install c:\Streamlined...............

Hope that  helps.
Stuart