------art_169721_23587168.1155672149844

Translation from portuguese (since I couldn't answer the questions myself):

On 8/15/06, Alexandre Riveira <alexandre / objectdata.com.br> wrote:

> Boa tarde a todos.

Good evening everyone.

Trabalho basicamente com intranets, contas a pagar/receber, controle de
> estoque etc.

I work basically with intranets, bills to pay and receive, managing stock
etc.

Em produo atualmente utilizamos php, nosso servidor principal > Fedora Core 5 64 bits.

In actual production we use php, our principle server is  Fedora Core 5, 64
bit version.

Temos tido dificuldade com otimizadores como eaccelerator e apc, estes
> n se apresentam esteis.

We have had difficulty with optimizers like  eaccelerator (apparently a
product name) and apc, these aren't presently stable.

Ai vai a pergunta, algu da lista jimplementou em produo algum
> sistema mais ou menos grande em ambiente 64 bits com fast cgi ? Se
> apresentou estel ?

And so a question, has anyone on the list already implemented a more or less
large system in production in a 64 bit environment with FastCGI? Is it
currently stable?

A segunda pergunta sobre a viabilidade usar Rais para criao de
> sistemas desse tipo.

The second question is about the viability of using Rails to create a system
of this type.

Algu jmigrou/implementou uma aplicao assim, qual foi a
> experiencia.

If anyone already migrated or implemented an application like this, what was
your experience?

Abra a todos,