Robert MannI wrote:
> This is awesome. I love this. Magic magic magic.
>
> I will migrate my spaceship's control software to Dr. Nic's Magic models
> now.
>
> I'm only missing habtm. Is that planned? There's a Zorg meeting on mars
> in
> two weeks, and I need to be there on time.

I'm not convinced, earth man, that an HABTM association is really useful
if you can have a pair of lovely has_many :through's for free instead.
Tell your Zorg cohorts that for invasions in the 21st century, you'd be
crazy to settle for a HABTM if you didn't need one.

I could be wrong - I got 100 out of 200 in year 11 English so the
wizards of Australian education certainly got one up on me there - but I
think the end result of a has_many :through association will be the same
as your run-of-the-mill habtm. Let me know if there's something special
about them that I'm missing.

Cheers
Nic