On 8/15/06, Ben Bleything <ben / bleything.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 15, 2006, Bil Kleb wrote:
> > AFAIK, you can only get the PDF format by
> > buying direct from Pragmatic Programmers, and
> > the /Programming Ruby/ PDF is only $25, viz,
>
> Nope, you can get the paper books as well.  I own 5 or 6 PragProg books
> and with one exception they all came direct.

I'm pretty sure that Bil was trying to (correctly) say that you cannot
get the PDF other than direct from the Prag-Progs.

--
Regards,
John Wilger

Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland