T> Well, I suppose to be exact the inside of the shirt should say
T> "pro-singleton" and the outside "anti-singleton" --that would be like
T> Ruby where there is on #singleton method, but under the hood there are
T> rb_singleton... refrences. But then nobody would see a  "pro-singleton"
T> message on the inside of a shirt ;)

 This is because you don't want to see it

moulon% ruby -e 'p Kernel.private_methods.grep(/singleton/)'
["singleton_method_removed", "singleton_method_undefined", "singleton_method_added"]
moulon%

 Even ruby know what is a singleton class :-)

moulon% ruby -e 'class << Object; self end.dup'
-e:1:in `initialize_copy': can't copy singleton class (TypeError)
	from -e:1
moulon%

Guy Decoux