dblack / wobblini.net wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, Matt Todd wrote:
>
> > Hah, sorry David: did it again.
> >
> >> I want one that says pro-singleton on the front and anti-singleton on
> >> the back. Just like Ruby ;-)
> >>
> >> T.
> >
> > That's the meaning behind the shirt. :)
>
> It's still a little obscure to me but I imagine that's meant to be
> part of its charm :-)

Well, I suppose to be exact the inside of the shirt should say
"pro-singleton" and the outside "anti-singleton" --that would be like
Ruby where there is on #singleton method, but under the hood there are
rb_singleton... refrences. But then nobody would see a  "pro-singleton"
message on the inside of a shirt ;)

In any case, this little shirt has insipired me in other directions
too! As of this day, Aug 15th, 2006, I declare that the oft mentioned
"God particle" of T.O.E. be  dubbed the "Singleton particle". (If this
particle turns out not to be a Boson and there is such a thing as an
Anti-Singleton, then God help us all! ;)

T.