"tony summerfelt" <snowzone5 / hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:9qp0e2529k8fho4b9pti19ecu24j1jssrr / 4ax.com...
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:15:07 +0900, you wrote:
<< it's too bad the express version of vs wasn't supported. this would
give ruby users a free environment to work in.

could we assume it's because of a limitation in the vs express itself?>>

Exactly that. If it had been technically possible to support the Express
editions we would have done so. However, third party integration of the type
supplied by Ruby In Steel is not possible in those editions :-(

best wishes
Huw Collingbourne

http://www.sapphiresteel.com
Ruby Programming In Visual Studio 2005