On Aug 13, 2006, at 10:35 AM, zoat wrote:

> The Director of Web Technologies at Sun Microsystems jumps directly to
> the conclusion about Ruby. "For people like me, who are proficient in
> Perl and Java, Ruby is remarkably, perhaps irresistibly, attractive."
> http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2006/07/24/Ruby

Just for the archives, at the end of the post it reads:

"Finally, a minor, almost a footnote, issue. I miss polymorphism. In
particular, I miss polymorphic constructors."

but Ruby does have polymorphism. I guess he means "method
overloading" (which can be partially mimicked with default arguments).

-- fxn