/[A-Z][a-z]+/ would detect a titelcased word ("Udddd")

(1) What is the utf-8 equvivalent?

(2) Is there another way than adding all the relevant unicode letters that
have case to the character class?

(3) Is solution in upcoming m17n

(BTW) Why can't I write utf-8 characters directly into character class?
i e: this works /A|?|?/u , while this does not /[A]/u (I tested in
RubyWin, I suppose this depends on RubyWin or something since matz puts
Hiragana into the chr. class in ruby-talk:20059:(matz:Considering its
origin, pretty suprisingly, the answer is no.
You can emulate it by character class though. /[a-zA-Z]/
with replacing a with "Hiragana a" z with "Hiragana n", etc))

amike via Henning