Hi folks.

Just a little script to share with any folks who've read and follow
the Getting Things Done system.  I must warn you, this is a grossly
simplified (or more positively, open ended) implementation of the
system.

I generally use my own lazy style of GTD where I keep most actions
unlabeled until I feel like they need to be.  When I do label them, I
don't necessarily use the labels the book suggested, but rather just
assign arbitrary tags to them that are meaningful to me.

So the following bit of code allows me to manage a TODO list from any
of my irb sessions, and I just use pure ruby to do complex finds and
stuff when necessary.

It's definitely not a complete solution, but I figured it might spark
a few ideas,

Example and code: http://pastie.caboo.se/8281

I initialize a pstore db in my .irbrc to allow me global access.