I was hoping I could expand on the thread a little bit...

I sort of understand modules, according to what I have read in my fancy
ruby book and this forum modules are like superclasses. But, what about
this < ?
Doesn't this allow a class to "become" a subclass of another by way of
inheritance. Not sure I am catching the difference between the two.

Also, I am not quite sure I understand how namespaces works in ruby.
In java you create a package ( i know you all know this already I am
just saying it for my benefit) to place related classes in. Say for
example com.jenkins.util.MyFancyClass. If I want to use this class in
another package com.jenkins.library any classs in library would just
import it. How does this work in ruby?
Most of the code I have seen is in the same class or at least the same
direcctory. Is it typical for ruby applications to create a package
structure similar to a java app?

Thanks for your time!