Logan Capaldo wrote:
> On Aug 10, 2006, at 9:55 PM, Trans wrote:
>
> > Honestly. Have you ever even used the work _nonce_ in your entire
> > life?
> >

> I have several times. I say "for the nonce" all the time.

It really amazes me. I wonder in what region you reside. I have lived
all over the United States: Mayland, North Carolina, Florida, Texas,
New Mexico, Chicago, and among all variety of income and education
levels, and I have never once heard the phrase. So it really surprises
me that out of wood work of this mailing we find so many people that
use it all the time. Is this some sort of cosmic Rubyist connection?

How to determine a Rubyist from the average human being: Have you used
the word 'nonce' since Tuesday? ;-)

T.

P.S. And to be sure ask them: What type of animal can't be implemented?