Hal Fulton wrote:
> > Trans wrote:
> >>
> >> Honestly. Have you ever even used the work _nonce_ in your entire life?
> >
> > I have used it many times over the last twenty years, mostly in
> > the phrase "for the nonce."
> >
> > Hal
>
> Also in the contexts of cryptography, mathematics, and Lojban.

Okay, well I stand corrected then. I have never heard the word used in
common speech before. But it does come up in techincal uses, and since
your so heavily involved, that make sense.

Oh well, so much for nonce. I guess I'm the only person left who cares
the singleton has a different meaning, and in the very same field
(OOP), than Ruby's use.

T.