Some quetsions have been solved for me, but my message system does not
work yet..Anyone knows how to call a Ruby Class method from C++ ? Here
is my code

RUBY:

class SpaceShip < Rs::Mesh
   def OnFire()
      Rs:Log("Just a dummy log message to show its working")

s = SpaceShip.new()

C++

	      String callString = "On";
		callString += m_msg;
		callString += "()";

		// Generated for the method
		ID callId = rb_intern( callString );

		// Now create the parameter array for the call...
		Array<VALUE> args;

		LogInfo(("Calling ruby object: %s::%s",rb_class2name( val ),(const
  char *)callString ) );

		if ( rb_respond_to( val,callId ) )
		{
			// And make the script call
			rb_funcall2( val,callId,args.Size(),args.Begin() );
		}

m_msg contains: "Fire"
val ist the VALUE of the s variable in Ruby ..

However rb_respond_to always returns false ? Why ? No second ruby
interpreter is running ....

And the logmessage reads: Calling ruby object: SpaceShip::OnFire()

Anyone is able to help me to get that working ?