On 8/10/06, James Adam <james.adam / gmail.com> wrote:
> Expect an engines fix in the next few hours.
>
> - james
>
> On 8/10/06, Ed Howland <ed.howland / gmail.com> wrote:
> > David, what are the steps 3rd party engines need to do to fix their code?

James,

Thanks. I am working with Jeff Barczewski on Masterview Templates
which is a templating engine. It generally works with the 1.1.6 patch,
but they have special URL that goes to their Admin Console page. Jeff
confirmed that the 1.1.6 and 1.1.5  broke his routing.

He should have a workaround for it soon. It only affects the
development process. It should not affect any production code, AFAIK.

Ed

--
Ed Howland
http://greenprogrammer.blogspot.com