I have a spreadsheet with 3 columns in it, and 174 rows. I need to
cross-reference the items in one column with their corresponding entry
in the other column. Here is a sample with the first 3 entries in this
table.

File Prefix	Service Code	Publication Title
aacmc7p	        AACM00	        Affirmative Action Compliance Manual
acm059p	        BACM00	        BNA/ACCA Compliance Manual
acm061p	        BACM00	        BNA/ACCA Compliance Manual, Interim Index
Update

I need to look at filenames coming into a directory, see what their
"file prefix" is, based on column 1 above, and then notate in a separate
variable the contents of column 2. I'm needing to ascertain what the
company accounting code is for files being sent to our printer.

Should I do this with just an array, or could I use YAML?

Thanks a lot,
Peter