Jeremy Henty wrote:
> On 2006-08-09, Steven R. <steverummel / comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> ... I was not exaggerating when I wrote I failed more math than most
>> people ever take. I am just too stupid to know when to quit. :)
>
> Good for you!  Remember the immortal words of David St. Hubbins:
>
>     It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever.
>
> (<URL:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088258/quotes>)
>
> Maybe you crossed that line somewhere!
>
> (In the stupid->clever direction, in case that wasn't clear.)
>
> Regards,
>
> Jeremy Henty

I hope I did... in that direction... but if I hadn't, well I wouldn't
know it... until someone told me I hadn't... but then, I wouldn't
understand what they were telling me...

<head explodes>

I try to encourage people who have trouble with maths - sometimes, one
must face the notion that one's only purpose in life is to be a warning
to others.

Thanks for the good karma.

:)

Cheers!