Arnaud Bergeron wrote:

> Think of it like this: Modules are like Java interfaces, but with a
> method definition provided.
>
> If you want to be more OO generic, Modules are classes that cannot be
> instanciated, but otherwise have all the functionality of classes.
>
> Hoping I am not just confusing you.

Hmm.. they sound like they do the same thing as Static Methods in Java
AND the package command all in one.

I don't know why I'm so hung up on this.

I wish worked in a more Ruby enabled environment where I could toss
around the discussions, but most of my Java co-workers have the
mentality that "that's nice but it's only good for small applications".
It kills me because I work in some big industries with some smart
people, but they can't see beyond the Java Duke logo on their business
cards. :/

Anyhoo, you all haven't seen the last of me so if I'm am ALREADY
annoying, start writing the filters to junk me. :)