Actually, thanks for posting it here.  I was trying to search OReilly's
site the other day to findout when their Ruby book was coming out- there
was nothing there then.

Now, here's the rub with this book: The cover of Oreilly's Ruby book will
hava  snail on it!  Can we lobby them to give us a different animal (or
mineral in this case).  It probably wouldn't be good for Ruby to be known
as 'that snail language' with 'the snail book'.

Phil