"Nat Pryce" <nat.pryce / b13media.com> writes:

> Ruby/Mock is a package that makes it easy to implement mock objects
> in RubyUnit test cases. It provides a generic Mock class that can be
> used to create mock objects for any interface.  A test uses closures
> to define the expectations of a mock object.  Tests can also
> encapsulate protocols into reusable mock-object classes.

I've been playing with this for a couple of days now, and I like it a
lot. I'm wondering if it should make it's way into the standard
RubyUnit or Lapidary (or both) distributions, so that when one of them
gets rolled into the standard Ruby distribution (hint, hint) we'll
have this capability too.

Regards

Dave