Austin Ziegler wrote:
> Well, I'm back from Europe -- I have been for the last six days or so,
> but I've been catching up -- and I wanted to thank the hospitality of
> the European Rubyists that I met. I wrote a bit more on this on my
> blog: http://www.halostatue.ca/

Shame you missed the M?nchen.rb meeting.  I was lucky enough to go to
EuRuKo a few (2?) years ago, held in Munich.  Aside from Bavaria being
perhaps my favorite place on Earth, everyone was quite nice, and Armin
was especially hospitable.

> MINASWAN definitely applies to these guys.

True.

--
James Britt

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but the illusion
of knowledge."
  - D. Boorstin