Eric Hodel wrote:
> On Aug 3, 2006, at 6:40 PM, Daniel Berger wrote:
>
>> Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
>>> Anyway, I see no problem either on CVS nor snapshot.  How did you get
>>> your "1.8.5 stable branch" tonight?
>>
>> I tried two different things.  I did the CVS thing first:
>>
>> cvs -d :pserver:anonymous / cvs.ruby-lang.org:/src login
>> cvs -z4 -d :pserver:anonymous / cvs.ruby-lang.org:/src co ruby
>>
>> When that gave me 1.9 I removed it
>
> You wanted:
>
> cvs -z4 -d :pserver:anonymous / cvs.ruby-lang.org:/src co -r ruby_1_8 ruby

Thanks, though I've never done that in the past that I can recall, and
something was definitely wrong with the 'stable snapshot' link, which
I've used for years.  The fact that it was backdated 3 days when it
reverted back to 1.8.5 tells me that *something* happened.  That, or I
need a heavy dose of Geritol.

But, whatever, it's working now. :)

Regards,

Dan