Kristof Bastiaensen <kristof / vleeuwen.org> writes:

> No.  It looks more like trolling in an incoherent way, than a discussion with
> meaningful information about lisp.

Looking up other posts by atbusbook / aol.com on google groups is
informative.  It *looks* like the poster is continuing some
pre-existing conversation, but he's not.  However, I'm not sure that
this is trolling in the sense of "the poster is consciously trying to
arouse an emotional response", unless the entire persona of
atbusbook / aol.com is one long extended troll.

There's lisp macro activity, which would be annoying on this list to
begin with, then there's poor lisp macro activity, which attempts to
wax on about how wonderful lisp macros are without providing more than
trivial examples (easily done with higher-level functions), then
there's incoherent advocacy, which is what we have here.  (not merely
incoherent from the bizarre spelling and atrocious grammar, but also
incoherent at a structural level - he can't decide if he's defending
lisp as a wonderful language or as a sieve to separate the
uebermenschen from the rest of humanity)

Anyway.  This is entirely much more time spent on this poster than I
meant to spend.