"John Gabriele" <jmg3000 / gmail.com> writes:

> Although a pdf might be nice for searching, since the cookbook is
> categorized I don't think it will be much of an issue. Also, I don't

For me, it's how I'd be able to actually have the cookbook with
me when I need it.  It takes up a *lot* less space in my backpack...

> Besides, I prefer the quality typesetting of a real book to reading on
> my flat panel.

I do print out the pages of small sections of books sometimes,
especially sections I use all the time (ie. reference pages).
But I don't need to haul around telephone-book sized books.

--
Plain Bread alone for e-mail, thanks.  The rest gets trashed.
No HTML in E-Mail! --    http://www.expita.com/nomime.html