No its not available anymore as a rough cut, and I agree this book would be much more useful as a
PDF than a paper book IMHO. (Especially those of us with dual monitors!)

I'll wait for a PDF book from another publisher I think, as O'Reilly seems to not like the PDF
format, maybe they should look at how well the pragmatic programmers are doing ;)

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com