Let me take another shot at asking this.  In the interest of
being able to provide multi-lingual documentation, I'm curious as to how
other developers and people have handled doing multi-lingual
documentation using RD.  Here are a few ideas that I've had, but want to
bounce past other people because to see what seems like the most
plausible.

*) At install time for a software package, does the install script
perform some magic based on some environment variables?

*) Store the multilingual data in XML and then substitute it inline with
the module(s) being installed?

*) Create an external directory that w/ two possible structures:

   a)  %%PREFIX%%/doc/foo/bar/baz.rd.en
   b)  %%PREFIX%%/doc/en/foo/bar/baz.rd

	Where the module being looked up is in the name space
foo::bar::baz

	Anyone else have some ideas on the matter?  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden