Mat Schaffer wrote:
> I'm no expert, but from this web site you seem to really have your act
> together.  And the project looks really interesting.  So don't worry.
> The only questions I've ever seen refused on this list are Rails
> questions, and sometimes people even answer those.

I didn't expect that questions would be refused, just that there would
be a potential for too much discussion and not enough content, or just
that I wouldn't be able to phrase the problem in a way that didn't
require significant time investment in looking at my code.

> I haven't looked too much, but the initial guide is a little granular I
> think, so it'll take some time for most of us to absorb just what you're
> doing.  But it seems like you're talking about pulling server
> configuration from a centralized store.  Which sounds awesome to me.

That is exactly what I'm doing.

During Kathy Sierra's presentation at OSCON, I realized I have to
significantly rework my documentation so that it's more goal oriented --
currently, it requires that you know what you want to do and will only
really help you do that.  It'd be much more useful if it helped you
figure out what cool things you could do, and I'm hoping to add that
information soon.

> Can't wait to see how you interface with the permissions system.

Eh?  Permissions system?  Which one?

--
You don't learn anything the second time you're kicked by a mule.
                 -- Anonymous Texan