On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 06:24:18AM +0900, Eric Armstrong wrote:
> Chad Perrin wrote:
> >
> >You're wrong, and you can go screw yourself if you're going to start
> >assuming malicious intent on my part just because you refuse to actually
> >discuss the same topic as me.  I've assumed good faith all along: you
> >can do the same, or you can talk to someone else, because assuming bad
> >faith on my part is a quick way to get >/dev/null attached to your name.
> >
> My first and only warning:
>   If I see another post like this one I'll create a
>   filter that transfers your messages directly to the
>   trash bin.

Thank you for your very one-sided view of the situation.  I really enjoy
being told I'm a bad, bad man for disliking being told I'm acting
maliciously when, in fact, I am doing no such thing.  Your threats mean
very little to me, particularly when your threats parrot my own reaction
to someone making unfounded accusations.

Brian K. Reid: "In computer science, we stand on each other's feet."