[steved-clr / daviesfam.org]
> Can anyone point me to example Ruby code that uses an SQL database.
>
> My application stores TV schedules in a Postgres database etc.

Sounds like you are up to something like what I did a couple of months
ago: a script that pulls together TV schedules from the Internet and
formats them nicely. If you are interested, take a look at:

	http://www.acc.umu.se/~r2d2/other/tv/tv.html

And the script is here

	http://www.acc.umu.se/~r2d2/other/tv/tv.rb

I don't use a database, since I don't store any data --- I just run a
cron job every day to update the page.

It doesn't sound like you need to store that much data either, perhaps
you can use Pstore from the Ruby standard libraries? Or do you need the
features of a full SQL database?

// Niklas