------art_53663_15860115.1154359637438

uhm.. I admit I didn't think of that.  I guess I will have to write some
kind of name normalized/denormalizer taking care of dots and hyphens.

all hyphens and dots will become underscores, I guess, and I'll just assume
nobody will try to get the code to fail using both at the same time :-)
nobody will, right?

--
Chiaroscuro
---