Sorry for my late reply.

I am trying to look for a ruby gem that will connect to sap (aside from
saprfc gem). My idea of integrating ruby with sap is just like using
watir to make a test script for a web page. If you've already seen watir
drived websites, well that's what I want to do (manipulate objecs inside
a program).

Currently, i'm doing scripts in watir for process automation in the
websites that I am handling. This process automation is what I wanted to
do in sap, using ruby (to make a script for automating the reports that
I generate in sap).

As for now, i'm still exploring if my idea is possible...
If anyone has an idea about how to solve my problem, your help is highly
appreciated.