On 26 Jul 2006, at 15:15, Dimitri Aivaliotis wrote:
> Is this the screencast you meant?
>
> http://www.nitroproject.org/videos/nitro.html

I'm just running through this now (having installed Nitro through
Gems - I love it!).

I'm liking things so far. In my copying parrot style though, I was
restarting the server each time I made a change (which doesn't
actually happen in this screen cast). I just forgot to do that, and
after making a change to my source, went directly over to my browser
and hit refresh... And the page changed! How does that work then?!
That's not normal Ruby behaviour, that's not. But I like it a lot :)