Hi Ryan!

Just a friendly advise: if I am visiting [1] and the first read:

[quote]
ZenTest version 3.3.0 (aka Project Doesn't Suck) has been released!
[/quote]

I may appreciate your honesty, and your sense of humor, but will
somehow make me think if I really want to play with it :-].

Hope there to be no offense,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.