On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 07:13:11AM +0900, Keith Gaughan wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 06:59:41AM +0900, Chad Perrin wrote:
> >
> > That wasn't a passive-aggressive remark, it was a joking comment about
> > the inequity of your comparison (intentional or otherwise).
>
> It didn't come across as joking.

I'd be inclined to apologize for the misunderstanding if you hadn't
decided I was the devil incarnate for a mis-taken joke.

> > You're welcome to your misconceptions and bad attitudes, though.
>
> Ditto. I wan't the one who wrote "Y'know, screw it. Be an ass if you
> like." I hadn't even considered flipping the bozo bit until I read that.

Reread what you said in the preceding posts and tell me if you wouldn't
have the same reaction to someone flying off the damned handle at a
stupid joke.  I tried to inject levity because I could see the
conversation heading in a bad direction, and you were so intent on
seeing me in a bad light that it didn't occur to you to assume good
faith on my part.  Congratulations.