In programming with Fox and Ruby recently, I've come across a couple
of weirdnesses.

I'm running: ruby 1.6.4 (2001-06-04) [i386-cygwin] from the new Install-
Shield install that was recently posted.  For some reason, I installed
FXRuby 0.99.174 on top of it, even though FXRuby came with the install.

First, there are times when my program quits and does a stackdump due
to a segfault.  It usually gives a message like the following:
Visualize.rb:235: [BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.6.4 (2001-06-04) [i386-cygwin]
      0 [sig] ruby 784 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
ruby.exe.stack
dump
Aborted (core dumped)

Visualize.rb:235 is the run method which does the idiomatic running of
an FXRuby prog (create app, create, run, etc).

Second, there are times when my program doesn't quit, even if I close
the window or send FXApp::ID_QUIT to self.getApp().

Are these common occurrences?  I remember something like this happening
because of FXList, which I'm using, but I thought that was fixed in
FXRuby 0.99.174.

I'm using FXList, FXSplitter, FXCanvas, FXHorizontalFrame, and FXMenu
stuff.

Thanks,

Jimmy