It occurs to me that being able to create recursive lambda forms
should be possible in any language where a method is an object.  Just
as "self", refers to the object a method belongs to, shouldn't there
be a reserved word (or optional argument specified with different
syntax, maybe %?) for the Method or Proc object itself?  This way a
method could call itself without knowing in advance what it was going
to be called.

Aside from defining a named method and creating a reference to it, is
there any already existing way to do what I'm think of?