Ok, that's worked perfectly for the call... Unfortunately on the server
side I have a member of the same name in an Action Webservice Struct and
it's not liking the

 member :"remote-ip", :string

at all...

SyntaxError ((eval):1:in `member': compile error
(eval):1: parse error, unexpected '-', expecting '\n' or ';'
          def remote-ip; @remote-ip; end

I guess this might be bug in rails...

thanks for all the help...

Andrew