------art_119054_1579702.1153921523360

A group (three) of us wanted to learn Ruby but we decided that Rails  was no
the way to do it. We could not find anything on getting started with using
web oriented Ruby we took a bit of time to do a tutorial. It covers how to
set up a PC and a shared host for eRuby scripting.

It is windows oriented because that is the common ground for us all . (two
of us are windows and lotus network admins) We tried  to make it  newbie
friendly. Hopefully it will spark some more interest in Ruby from others
coming from PHP and other scripting languages.

http://www.hiveminds.co.uk/node/3094

------art_119054_1579702.1153921523360--