Hi,

When I have a tk window open and I close it with the close (X) button up in
the corner (Windows 98), Tk.mainloop returns and the program continues
execution.  (Of course, there usually is no more program, but never mind
that for the moment.)  However, if I click a button with command {proc
exit}, the whole ruby program stops right there... do not pass GO, etc.

Does anyone know why this is?  Can I close my tk window and have Tk.mainloop
return to the rest of the program nicely without clicking the "X" button?
What happens when I click the "X" button?

Thanks,

Chris