"Andres Hidalgo" <sol123 / msn.com> wrote in message news:<OE80n04x29xDbH8J0sc000070ef / hotmail.com>...
> I have written a module to handle the services, I will post as soon as I
> document module. If
> u have a need for this let me know and I will send it to you sooner.
>
> Andres

Thank you for the post.  I look forward to the code.

In answer to the original response to my post, I am looking to use
Ruby more often in my administrative work which involves the WIN32
platform on multiple servers.  Up to now I use both Perl and Python
due to the abundance of modules that handle WIN32 services, user /
group administrative functions, COM functions, disk and printer
control, resources, event log, disk and printer control, etc.  So far,
I have not found the equivalent robustness in Ruby.  I hope that it
does exist.