Le 25 juillet 2006 09:34, nobu / ruby-lang.org a ˝─rit :

> Hi,
>
> At Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:20:05 +0900,
> F. Senault wrote in [ruby-talk:203659]:
>> Mind you, in some languages (well, at least - don't shoot ! - Visual
>> Basic), it allows to type (the equivalent of) blah.something(10) = 5
>> (first argument is the value assigned, the others passed in the
>> partenthesis).
>
> It's tough for ruby parser.

Sure, ruby already has plenty of constructs for this purpose.  I was
just pointing a possible origin of the idiom.

Fred
--
Just a reflection   Just a glimpse   Just a little reminder   Of all the
what abouts  And all the might have  Could have beens  Another day  Some