Hi --

I was just in downtown Portland, taking a lunch break from OSCON, and
I happened to walk past the Duck Shop!  It turns out that University
of Oregon's athletic teams are called the Ducks.  I guess if it bats
like a duck or putts like a duck....

You can shop at the Duck Store, visit GoDucks.com, join the Junior
Ducks (if you're of the right age), and generally do duck-type things.
You'll find yourself frequenly enjoined to "get your quack on."

Perhaps next year we can have a duck typing panel, and get sponsorship
from U of O :-)

David

http://www.manning.com/black     => RUBY FOR RAILS (reviewed on
                                     Slashdot, 7/12/2006!)
http://dablog.rubypal.com        => D[avid ]A[. ]B[lack's][ Web]log
dblack / wobblini.net              => me