--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua

> Question for the community -- mainly the=20
> English speakers, but any of you may
> answer...
>=20
> Do you think "dynamicity" is a valid word?
> Someone pointed out to me it's not in Webster's
> (though I'll bet it's in the OED).
>=20
> I don't always want to say "the dynamic nature
> of Ruby" and I can't say "dynamicness."

	I don't think it's a word, but it sure does look and sound neat! =20
;~)  Describe it in the same way you would lisp or scheme...  maybe the
other person will understand that.  ::grin::  I always describe the
language as "Toss LISP and Smalltalk together, add regular expressions,
an exception model similar to Java, and add a syntax that doesn't suck,
and you have Ruby."  -sc

--=20
Sean Chittenden

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua